From the city of Brotherly Love to the city of Angels, La Colombe is now officially open in L.A.
After so much planning, we’re off the ground and ready for business in Century City. We’re super stoked to bring our cafe vibes to this vibrant and bustling city.
The culture, the diversity, the weather, the ocean, the beautiful mountains and canyons just a few miles. It’s a world class city with a really great style of life in LA, a lifestyle that just got better with the arrival of La Colombe.
So what can you expect for our newest west coast cafe?
- Friendly (and super talented) baristas – say hello to Naor for us!
- Hardwoods, cool tiles and tons of natural light – as we do.
- The refreshingly frothy Draft Latte – served on tap and in a can.
- Irresistibly flaky and delicious pastries – thanks to our partners at Sugarbloom Bakery, a local bakery headed by chef/owner Sharon Wang.
- Cold-pressed, handcrafted juices from our friends at Liquiteria.
Without any other adieu La la land now officially has a la La Colombe.
Official Address: 10250 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite #1620
Cafe Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. and Sunday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Any press inquires email email@example.com