- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 – 9oz can La Colombe Coffee Triple Shot Draft Latte
- 3 sticks butter, softened
- 1 tbsp instant espresso powder
- 2 ½ cups light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ – 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Butter and flour a bundt cake pan.
- Heat the coffee, 3 sticks of butter, and instant espresso powder in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Once the butter has melted and the mixture just comes to a boil, remove it from the heat. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine together the flour and baking powder. Stir tocombine and set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together the sugar and the eggs on medium speed until thick and pale yellow. Add the vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Set the mixer to low and alternately add the dry ingredients and coffee mixture, beginning and ending with the flour. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 40-50 minutes, until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the center. Let it cool in the pan before removing.
- In a small bowl, combine the caramel sauce, vanilla, and heavy cream with a whisk. Slowly incorporate the powdered sugar until the mixture is thick. You want it to be thin enough to drip down the sides, but not so thin that it completely drips off the cake and soaks in immediately. Pour all of the icing evenly on the cake.