With the temperatures rising, what better way to cool down than a Mocha Mint Chip Cold Brew Shake? Addie Martanovic, of @chickpeainthecity, shares her own shake creation made with our very own La Colombe Cold Brew.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup La Colombe Colombian Light Roast cold brew
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2-3 drops peppermint extract
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 2 scoops collagens peptides (adds protein and creaminess)
- 1/3 cup frozen cauliflower (adds thickness)
- Combine everything besides peppermint, cacao nibs, and ice in blender. Blend on high until thick.
- Add peppermint extract (less is more) and cacao nibs. Blend for 10-15 seconds. Add ice as necessary.
- Pour and serve. Makes about 2 8oz servings.
- Top with chocolate granola for something fun and extra on top if you wish!