La Colombe was founded 20 years ago out of a respect for the experience of coffee. We are a rapidly growing company with cafes in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, and Washington D.C. We have some of the most skilled employees and amazing customers you could imagine. It is our pleasure to deliver a consistently delicious product with efficiency and cleanliness. It has been our way, every day, for over two decades.
La Colombe is looking for upstanding, energetic individuals to join our Philadelphia team of skilled day-makers. If you find yourself excited by quality coffee, teamwork, and fast-paced environments, reach out to us. Prior experience is preferred, but it is not mandatory. We are more concerned with your enthusiasm than your experience.
– Provide inspired customer service.
– Be punctual and put-together.
– Work well with your team.
– Advance your coffee education (attend trainings, cuppings, etc.)
– Keep it clean.
– Enjoy work and life simultaneously!
– A love of delicious coffee.
– Ability to stay cool under pressure.
– High School Diploma or equivalent.
– Ability to work mornings and weekends.
– Ability to stand for a while and lift up to 30lbs.
– A detail-oriented approach.
– Accountability and reliability.
At La Colombe, you will be instrumental in furthering our tradition of providing excellent customer service, delicious product, and impeccable hospitality. You will be joining one of the most high-spirited, hard-working teams in the business. We will provide you with necessary training and knowledge to perform the craft of Barista with efficiency and grace. If this sounds good to you, get in touch!
Baristas, runners, and hustlers should send their resumes to Ben Contois at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to meet you!
Compensation depends on experience.