As we are working on our rum and enjoying our cold-pressed Pure Black in these hot summer days you can imagine how excited we were when we came across this cocktail recipe on Liquor.com.
“This tiki cocktail recipe from Paul McGee of Chicago’s Three Dots and a Dash combines pineapple, coffee and three types of rum into one tasty concoction.
- 1.5 oz Rhum J.M Agricole Blanc
- .5 oz Cruzan Black Strap Rum
- .5 oz Old Port Deluxe Matured Rum
- 1 oz Pineapple juice
- .75 oz Lime juice
- .75 oz Demerara syrup (1 part Demerara sugar, 1 part water)
- .25 oz La Colombe Pure Black Cold Press Coffee
Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and strain into a tiki mug filled with crushed ice. Garnish with pineapple leaves and coffee beans.”
For more go to: http://liquor.com/recipes/a-lonely-island-lost-in-the-middle-of-a-foggy-sea/