Tanzania Sourcing Trip Photo Album – Filming Dangerous Grounds Season 2

Todd just got back from Tanzania with a few photos to share with us. In his words: “Back on the grid after a long coffee hunt in South Tanzania. Tough time but found a beautiful unicorn of a coffee!”

UPDATE 3/12: The coffee is available for purchase here.

DSC00650 DSC00679 DSC00699 DSC00726 DSC00731 DSC00736 DSC00773 DSC00777 DSC00798 DSC00811 DSC00824 DSC00831 DSC00840 DSC00861 DSC00914 DSC00935 DSC00982 DSC00986 DSC00990

12 Comments on Tanzania Sourcing Trip Photo Album – Filming Dangerous Grounds Season 2

1. Great shots…but you blew the surprise!! It seems apparent that indeed, Todd Carmichael did, in his quest, discover the alluring coffee quarry!! 🙂

2. I loved all the pictures. Amazing —animals, kids…all beautiful. Thank you!!!

3. Melissa Ladner // November 25, 2013 at 9:08 pm // Reply

I cannot wait to see the show. I was fascinated last year, so I am sure I will be there again.

4. Bob & Naomi Halpert // January 15, 2014 at 3:01 pm // Reply

Love the pictures. Did Hollywood (John M.) take them? Heard so much about your adventures from S & L can’t wait to see them.

5. Michael Perry // March 14, 2014 at 4:55 pm // Reply

Not clear in the ad for the coffee…. are you selling the triple A or another Tanzania bean?

• La Colombe // March 14, 2014 at 6:17 pm // Reply

Michael, thank you for reaching out. The small batch AAA was sold all to Four Seasons. The coffee we have is another bean from the same producer.

• James Bickmore // March 14, 2014 at 9:28 pm // Reply

Great question, Michael! Maybe someday all the peeps that have watched hours of Dangerous Grounds can take a test and get access to some AAA.

6. Joe Mulvey // March 16, 2014 at 8:19 pm // Reply

Love your coffee. When do you think Mexico Guerrero will be available again?

7. Carole Lee // March 28, 2014 at 3:51 pm // Reply

I love watching your show! I’d like to try some of your coffee.

8. Keith LUZZI // April 1, 2014 at 3:15 am // Reply

My new favorite exploring show! And the Mexican Guerreo and Uganda single blends are my new favorite coffees! I love the exploring , the search for unique coffees and meeting different peoples of the world. I love Todd’s commitment!

9. George Thompson // May 1, 2014 at 2:51 pm // Reply

When will the Uganda and Papa New Guinea single origin coffees be available again?

• lacolombeqd // May 6, 2014 at 1:13 pm // Reply

There is the possibility of a new Uganda soon. We’ll know shortly. There are no current plans for PNG, but never say never. A new crop is on the water, and needs to be tasted when it’s ready.

2 Trackbacks / Pingbacks

1. Dangerous Grounds Season 2 | La Colombe Torrefaction
  2. Dangerous Grounds Season 2 Premiering January 28 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT | La Colombe Torrefaction