Spice up your long weekend with these Cinnamon Pumpkin Spice Draft Latte Donuts by @athenaeats.
-1 cup all-purpose flour
-1/4 cup sugar1 tsp baking powder
-1/2 tsp salt1 tsp cinnamon
-1 tsp vanilla
-2 tbsp melted butter
-1 tbsp + 1 tsp milk
-1 tbsp + 1 tsp La Colombe Pumpkin Spice Draft Latte
-1/4 cup sugar
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 6 cavity donut pan
2. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together in a large bowl and set aside
3. In a separate bowl, mix egg, butter, milk, latte, vanilla together
4. Mix wet and dry ingredients until combined
5. Use a piping bag to fill the molds
6. Bake for 10-13 minutes
7. While baking the donuts, mix together the frosting (powdered sugar and latte) in one bowl, and the cinnamon and sugar in another
8. Let the donuts cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Remove them and place on a cooling rack for another 10 minutes.
9. Dip the donuts into the frosting mixture and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top. Place donut back on rack to dry, and repeat.