Kodiak Cakes, La Colombe, and Tillamook have come together for the holiday treat of your wildest dreams. Our Peppermint Mocha Brownie Float recipe is made using Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix, La Colombe Coffee’s Peppermint Mocha Draft Latte, and Tillamook’s Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice-Cream and Extra Creamy Unsalted Butter. It’s cool, creamy, and crafted to satisfy all of your holiday cravings.
-1 box Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
-1/2 cup Tillamook Extra Creamy Unsalted Butter
-2 tablespoons oil
-2 tablespoons water
-1 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional)
-1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
-2 tablespoons crushed peppermint candy, divided
-4 small brownies
-3 scoops Tillamook Old-Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream
-1 La Colombe Peppermint Mocha Draft Latte, chilled
-1/4 cup whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make the brownies by combining the Kodiak Cakes mix, eggs, Tillamook unsalted butter, oil, water, and optional peppermint extract in a large bowl.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9” x 13” pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick into the center comes out slightly moist.
- Let the brownies cool completely. Then, cut into small 1 ½-inch squares.
- To make the float, dip the rim of a chilled 16oz. glass into chocolate sauce, and then into crushed peppermint candies.
- Cut two of the brownies into miniature pieces. Place half of the pieces into the bottom of the glass.
- Place 2 scoops of Tillamook Old-Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream in the glass.
- Top the ice cream in the center of the glass with the remaining miniature brownie pieces.
- Place one additional scoop of ice cream in the glass.
- Open the chilled La Colombe Peppermint Mocha Draft Latte and pour over the ice cream until the glass is almost full.
- Top the float with a swirl of whipped cream.
- Poke a toothpick or cocktail stick through the two remaining brownies and set gently on the rim of the glass.
- Garnish with crushed peppermint candies and serve with a straw.