Crisp fall mornings made cozier and tastier by pumpkin cinnamon rolls with Triple Shot Draft Latte cream cheese frosting. Recipe by Meals with Amina. Thank her later once you smell them in your oven… or now since you’re already drooling.
– 4 cups of bread flour
– 2 ½ teaspoons of yeast
– ¾ cup of pumpkin
– 1 teaspoon salt
– ½ cup of granulated sugar
– 1 cup of warm milk
– 1 egg
– ½ cup of butter room temp
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– ½ cup granulated sugar
– ½ cup dark brown sugar
– ½ cup crushed walnuts
– 1/2 cup room temp butter (I used maple butter)
– 1 tablespoon cinnamon
– 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
-1/2 cup of powdered sugar
– 4 ounces of cream cheese
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla
– ½ can of La Colombe Triple Shot Draft Latte
- Add your dry ingredients for the dough
- Pour the butter, and milk to you dry ingredients and mix until you get a ball of dough
- Cover the dough and let it rest for an hour
- Mix together your filling ingredients while waiting for dough to rise
- Once your dough doubles in size, take it out onto a floured surface and roll out into a rectangle till ¼ inch in height
- Butter your dough on the surface then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture with the nuts
- Roll your dough lengthwise tightly until you form a log
- Cut the log into ½ inch slices with a very sharp knife
- Place the cinnamon rolls into a buttered and lined pan tightly
- Cover the rolls and let them rest for 45 min again to rise again.
- Bake at 375 until the rolls have risen and are golden brown and delicious
- While they are baking, fluff your room temp cream cheese. Add vanilla. Then add, little by little, your La Colombe Triple Draft Latte until you get the consistency you want. If it’s not too sweet add some confectioner’s sugar. Drizzle when those cinnamon rolls are ready to be served!
- Yalla, let’s Eat!